Monday, February 21, 2011

MY KITCHEN...



It has been a very long time since this blog being updated...it is not that I am no more doing the cooking...actually too much cooking till I got no time to put it up here....lame excuse...as usual.

This time I just wanted to share the foods that I cooked and still cooking for my beloved family. Not so much special but definitely foods that are prepared with lots of love...

The first photo from top clockwise;

  • sunny side up@ telur mata lembu
  • mixed veggies
  • fried fish fillet
on the right is Roasted Chicken...basically lemon juice, salt and pepper.

on the left is Green Chicken Curry...with lots of green chillies, galanger@lengkuas, onion, garlic and coconut milk.

The desserts are; bread pudding, juicy fruity salad and rainbow pudding....

0 comments:

Post a Comment