HOMEMADE CHICKEN BALL
Very simple ingredients, hassle free cooking, healthy and yummy too:
500gm ground chicken
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1\2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground white pepper (lada sulah)
- Boil water in a pot with a medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl preferably with your fingers.
- Form the mixture into balls (any size you wish).
- Place the balls into the boiling water and as soon as the chicken balls rise to the surface, it is well cooked.
- Remove onto a strainer, and it is ready. The chicken balls are so tender that you can use it in your pasta, soups etc.
- You can also fry or bake it.
Haikal was helping me in the kitchen. I prepared pasta (macaroni) soup with mixed veggies and spaghetti bolognese for lunch the other day.